Thursday 1 September 2011

HEALTHY FACE

HELLO!
Basically, this is one of my recipes to keep my face healthy. Healthy means here is TIGHT and look more younger..


Today, I did a facial treatment which was very easy to do it by yourself. And the ingredient was simple too, affordable though :)
HERE, 
EGG facial treament :)


What are the steps? SIMPLE
1. Make sure you wash your hand clean. Then, wash your face.
2. Next, about the egg. I only use one egg and you have to separate the egg yolk from the white egg. I don't really like to use yolk egg (smell so eww!). Anyway, I don't think other people use it. Am i right?
3. Yeap. Now we will move on to our main point. Take a spoon of white egg and put them on your palm. You can use your hand to rub the white egg all over you face. (that's why we clean our hand :D) 
4. YES. waiting..waiting..waiting.. I think 10 minutes is enough as long as it dry already. You can paint your nail while waiting. That's what I do all the time :)
5. YAAY!! hurray! DONE. Now, rinse your faceby using warm water ok? That more better. Then, you can wash your face with your own cleanser or maybe no need :) BUT for me, yes..hehehe
Then, you can wash your face by using cool water to feel more fresh!
6. You caqn do this treatment 3 times a week though! I suggest you guys to do it night before you date! haha :D


GOODLUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment