Monday 12 September 2011

Short hair again?

Currently, I'm looking forward for new hair style.. FYI, my hair is getting longer and it does not have the Bob hairstyle anymore.. Huhh.. This is not happening to me. So, let's check out some of the hairstyle I look up now.. I uploaded some photos that I really love and perhaps I will have some of these hairstyle.. I don't know, maybe.. 

maybe with bang? look cute though..will it suitable for my round faced? wuhuuu..I don't want to look like childish too..
NEXT!

Perhaps with this hairstyle I look mature and tidy :)
 

errr.. I don't think so.. but look sweet though!

OMG! this is so cute but too short..

Yeah, this want too.. :)

If I keep my hair long? then, it would no more bob style look.. Maybe I will make it longer and have a nice haircut like these...

If only I can keep my hair until this long :) Be patient..haha

And this will definitely make me look like a teenager..haha :D

Opps! That's all I wanted to share because I'm dilemma whether or not I should cut my hair.. Still thinking...


No comments:

Post a Comment